- What thread does Genelec monitors have on the bottom?
- What RAL colours are used for Genelec monitors?
- What is Genelec's goal when designing an active studio monitor?
- What active speaker models do you recommend for listening to classical music, rock or jazz?
- How do I know which Genelec model to choose for my application?
- Can I use two or more monitors close to each other (like in a PA system) or is it better to just use one large monitor on each channel?
Smart Active Monitoring (SAM™)
- Does the crossover frequency affect the LFE channel?
- What benefits The Ones have over standard SAM-series?
- Can I use subwoofer with W371A?
- How does GLM calibration software work with the 6040R?
- Which models would work as centre and surround speakers with the 6040R?
- When, and which subwoofer I should use with the 6040R?
- Can I use analog non-SAM subwoofers with SAM speakers?
- What are the benefits of having one or multiple subwoofers?
- Can I use Genelec SAM subwoofer with non-SAM Genelec speakers?
- When aligning the subwoofer should I choose the speaker farthest away from the subwoofer or closest?
- How does the subwoofer +10 dB LFE level function work?
- How do I connect the 7050B subwoofer to my 8020C's in a 5.1 surround system?