GLM software doesn't see my monitors
Sometimes GLM software doesn't recognize monitors. This can be caused by several reasons. Fortunately, usually they are relatively easy to fix.
Here are few tips you can try:
1. Preferably, plug GLM adapter directly into your computer. If you are using USB hub, try using different USB hub (preferably with dedicated power supply).
2. Turn on GLM software before plugging the GLM adaptor to the computer.
3. Check all the cables (USB and network) and that they are plugged in correctly.
4. Make sure that all monitors are turned on.
5. Try to restart your computer.
If these tips didn't solve your problem, you can contact us for more help via "Submit a request" in the top right corner of this page.