When should I run GLM™ AutoCal?
AutoCal can be run at any time by the user. Usually AutoCal calibration should be done after a new system has been set up, or new speakers or subwoofers have been added to the system. Since AutoCal calibration is adapting the monitoring system to the room acoustis, it is adviced to run the AutoCal in these conditions:
- The monitors have been moved
- The listening position has changed
- Acoustic treatments applied or removed
- Equipment or furniture moved
- You wish to calibrate for another listening position
- You wish the verify that the system is still working correctly