I'm trying to ship my Genelec product abroad, but I need Export Control Classification number (ECCN). What should I do?

Genelec products are not designated under the control of any agency or listed on the Commodity Control List (CCL) issues by the United States of America, and are therefore classified as EAR99 in US Export Administration Regulations. Therefore no US Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) is required and the products are listed as ‘No License Required’ (NLR). Follow your country’s and international laws and regulations when exporting or importing goods. You are responsible for the information provided in conjunction with importing or exporting Genelec products.

To a limited extent, Genelec can assist with information needed for importing and exporting Genelec products. When you need our assistance, feel free to contact Genelec Support.


Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Contact Us

Submit a request
Let us know the details of your request
Chat with us via widget
Available weekdays - 7am to 3pm GMT+2 /(DST+3)